HR Solutions respects your right to privacy and will undertake to ensure that any information that may be classified as "personal data" and that is necessarily collected from you in relation to it's business activities, is processed in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”). In this regard, HR Solution's privacy statement sets out information about your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, and the basis on which any personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, through our website or in connection with the use of our HR Services, will be processed.
Information that identifies you is classified as personal data and may be collected from you in a number of ways including when you visit the HR Solutions website and submit an enquiry, make contact by email or telephone with us about our services, instruct us to provide services or advice to you, or when you attend training events or seminars that we provide. Personal data that may be provided by you in respect of the provision of HR Services includes:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Job title
- Bank Account & Billing Details
- Vat Number
Your personal data will only be used/processed for the intended agreed business purpose or as necessary for legal purposes and compliance, which will largely relate to communication with you and the performance of a contract or proposed contract to provide you with HR Services.
Your personal data may also be used where it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or if necessary to protect our legitimate interests and rights, and this does not override your legitimate interests and rights.
The following are some of the main purposes for which your data will be used and which are all based on our legitimate business interests being pursued and the performance of business contracts:
To respond to enquiries about services;
To provide advice and services;
To collect payments due for services provided.
Storage & Security of Personal Data
Personal Data may be stored physically in a hard copy in our secure office environment with limited access, or electronically through our web provider, ModxCloud, which is currently based in the Netherlands.
It is not our practice to disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties or to allow third parties to access personal data, unless it is on the basis of a legitimate business, regulatory or legal request to access personal data.
The following rights are available to you under the GDPR in respect of your personal data. These rights are only exercisable by the individual data subject to whom the data applies:
- Accessing Your Personal Data -You have a right to request a copy of the information that HR Solutions holds about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please email email@example.com or write to HR Solutions, The Old School House, Keshcarrigan, Co Leitrim. We will need to verify your identity, and may request more information or clarifications from you to help us locate and provide you with the personal data requested.
- Rectification/Erasure - You may request that personal data held by HR Solutions is amended or deleted, on the grounds that your data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Withdrawal of Consent - If your personal data is being processed under the basis of your consent for any purpose, such consent may be withdrawn at any time in writing, and your personal data will not continue to be processed going forward, for that purpose. This does not impact on the validity of processing data before consent was withdrawn. HR Solutions does not currently process your data on the basis of consent.
- Restriction - You may request that HR Solutions restricts the processing of your personal data where you believe that the data held is inaccurate, the processing is unlawful orthe data is no longer needed.
- Objection - You may raise an objection to HR Solutions processing your personal data.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal or accounting requirements. This means that the period for which we store your personal data may depend on the type of data we hold.
You have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner if you believe that HR Solutions has not complied with it's obligations under the GDPR in respect of your personal data. Further information is available www.dataprotection.ie.
May 28th 2018